LIMITED PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE NOW ALLOWED UNDER THE COVID GUIDELINES. THESE INCLUDE 15-MINUTE TIMESLOTS WITHIN A 2-HOUR MAXIMUM TIMEFRAME. SHOULD YOU WISH TO BOOK AN INSPECTION, CONTACT TRENTON ON 0433 622 600.
This stunning residence set on a generous 604m2 parcel of land is elevated and located in a quiet and peaceful cul de sac. With views of Mount Taylor and the Brindabella’s, the split-level home features segregated living areas, three bedrooms all with built in robes, spacious kitchen with ample bench space and a spectacular covered outdoor entertaining area.
The backyard is well suited for family with a combination of generous turf areas, hard surfaces and colourful well-established private gardens. A professionally installed steel framed pergola allows space to entertain in style on a grand or intimate scale.
The upgraded Colourbond fencing is completed with feature double gates for access to the back yard.
You will appreciate the wide frontage, long driveway and the circular front gravel landscape allowing for ample off-street parking. An oversized single garage is complete with workbench and built-in storage.
The home is located a short stroll to both the Kambah Village Shopping Centre and Mount Taylor Nature Reserve, less than a 10 minute drive from Woden and Tuggeranong town centres and easy access to Tuggeranong Parkway with Canberra City Centre and Belconnen only 15 minutes away.
The consistent theme and attention to detail in this home is hard to find. With striking flooring, quality blinds, ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling, place this quality home at the top of your inspection list!
Property features include:
• Convenient location close to all amenities
• Spacious updated kitchen with quality appliances including drawer dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Dining room with direct access to outdoor entertaining area
• Sundrenched segregated living area
• Three generous bedrooms with built in robes
• Flooring updated in 2020
• Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and separate toilet
• Large laundry with built in storage and direct access to the backyard
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Spectacular 42m2 powder coated steel frame pergola
• Large backyard with level turf area
• Oversized single garage with workshop and built-in storage
• Circular gravel driveway, off street parking for multiple vehicles
• Colourbond fencing
• Continuous gas hot water system
• Foxtel and NBN
• 604m2 block with landscaped easy-care gardens
• Walking distance to Mount Taylor, local shops, ovals and parks
• Located within the sought-after Taylor Primary School catchment area
The auction will be online via AuctionNow.
The House at 4 Proby Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $413,500 on 19 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
4 Proby Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.41 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.28 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.12 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.16 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.22 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.28 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.51 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.62 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.66 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.67 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
4 Proby Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.