Situated on a large elevated block in a quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbours, this character-filled 3 bedroom ensuite home is the perfect opportunity for owner occupiers or astute investors. Conveniently located close to Woden and Weston Creek, with easy access to major arterial roads.
- Elevated 892sqm block with northerly views
- Quiet cul-de-sac with a private setback, friendly neighbours
- Multiple light filled living areas with stunning raked ceilings
- Original kitchen with electric cooking, breakfast bar, walk in pantry
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite to main bedroom, main bathroom with bath
- Large landscaped mature gardens, storage shed
- Entertaining deck with fabulous views
- Under-house studio or workshop with great storage
- Walk to Oakey Hill Nature Reserve, minutes to Woden and Weston Creek
The land value history at 4 Brid Place LYONS, ACT 2606 has the most recent growth rate of 8.21%, giving an unimproved land value of $597,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 4 Brid Place.
4 Brid Place LYONS, ACT 2606 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.64 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.93 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.38 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.39 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.56 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.56 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.90 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.97 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.00 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.02 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
4 Brid Place is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.