Welcome to a truly magnificent property tucked away in Willow Bay Estates gated community. This luxurious home boasts an upper level designed to perfection offering breath-taking lake views from every vantage point within the house. With four spacious bedrooms, each offering the privacy of its own bathroom, you'll relish a lifestyle of indulgence and tranquillity. Dual living areas provide the ultimate in comfort and versatility, making this home ideal for both relaxation and entertainment.
As you ascend to the upper level, you'll discover the beauty of raking ceilings, The heart lies in the open-concept kitchen, dining, and lounge space, where custom cabinetry, stone benchtops & featured rockwork adds elegance at every turn. Polished concrete flooring throughout the main living areas, complemented by underfloor hydronic heating, ensures year-round comfort and style. The spacious study, featuring a custom-made barn door, offers a haven for productivity and creativity.
As you venture to the lower level, you'll find a self-contained two-bedroom unit, each with its ensuite, perfect for guests or family. Polished concrete & Hydronic underfloor heating ensures warmth throughout, and the single lock-up garage securely houses your vehicle & belongings.
The outdoor area of this opulent haven is equally impressive. The 100% maintenance-free cladding, polished concrete flooring on the balcony and balustrade ensure that outdoor upkeep is hassle-free. Low-maintenance landscaping surrounds the property, enhancing its serene ambiance. A 5000L rainwater tank, connected to the washing machine and garden tap, promotes sustainability, while a custom rock wall on the exterior adds natural beauty to the space.
Upper Level / Main house
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & private ensuite
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes & 2 separate bathrooms.
- Dual living areas
- An open-concept kitchen, dining, and lounge space
- A spacious study featuring a custom-made barn door
- Polished concrete flooring throughout the main living areas with underfloor hydronic heating
- Balcony completed with polished concrete flooring
- Stone Feature wall with wood fireplace
- Custom cabinetry
- Custom stone countertops
- Induction cooktop in the kitchen
- Walk-in pantry with added storage
- Upstairs features raking ceilings
- 11 ceiling fans throughout property
- Two Laundry's
- Stunning lake and mountain views from every room
- Extra large double lock-up garage for main house with further storage space built in under the stairs
- Electric car charger installed in the double garage
- Custom pendant lighting
- Hardwood timber stairs
- a downstairs space connected to the main house that was designed as a gym but can be used for another bedroom, office, business, or further recreational living room with its own split system air conditioner
- Drive in / drive out driveway with a full covered carport providing ease of access with the wiring run to add a 3 phase electric vehicle quick charger for the future
- Two-bedroom unit, each with its own ensuite & built in wardrobe. The unit is completely private to the upstairs living, with its own accessway through the single car garage
- Sweeping views across the Jindabyne Lake and mountains
- Polished Concrete & underfloor hydronic heating throughout
- Separate single lockup garage for 2-bedroom unit with storage area and with the wiring run to add a 3 phase electric vehicle quick charger for the future
- Insulation underneath the downstairs slab
- Separate courtyard area with water views
- Two double USB GPO ports in each bedroom
- Brushed gun metal tapware and door handles give the ultimate finish in luxury and style
- Filtered water tap at each of the kitchen sinks
- Large common area that can be used for storage of bikes, kayaks, paddleboards
- There is actually a 3rd driveway that could possibly be used for parking a golf buggy for access down to the estates private beach of Willow Bay
- All electric home, with stylish European Bosch appliances including induction cooktops, providing the most sustainable option for home living and no fuss in swapping out gas bottles
- Thermotek double glazed uPVC Low E windows and doors throughout the entire house and unit. The doors are a lift and lock system that completely seals off any drafts in those cold winter months and strong winds Jindabyne is known for
- 12kW solar system with 13.5kWh solar batteries including a Smart meter to allow you to monitor your electrical usage, solar power generation and battery usage to refine your homes power system
- Commercial grade 5 zone hydronic system providing the ultimate efficient system on the market that also provides hot water for all bathrooms.
- Heat recovery and ventilation system providing fresh changes of air in the house throughout the year without having to open any windows or doors, along with large thermal mass, and passive solar design providing a cost effective and comfortable home that maintains a constant living environment
- Stone firepit area with full views of Lake Jindabyne and surrounding mountains
- 100% maintenance-free cladding, deck, and balustrade
- Low-maintenance landscaping
- 5000L rainwater tank connected to the washing machine and garden tap
- Custom rock wall
- Metal Colourbond cladding & Composite timber-look cladding that's low-maintenance
- 2x Carport
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own this luxury architecturally designed home. For additional details, please contact Dani Kell at 0425 873 587.
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 4/1 Willow Bay Place EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $529,000 on 12 April 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
4/1 Willow Bay Place EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
4/1 Willow Bay Place is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.