Located in Cammeray Court at the front of the complex on the ground floor, this light-filled one bedroom unit is in excellent condition throughout and offers a large open plan living area, generous kitchen, a good sized bedroom and a spacious two way bathroom. The property comes with a carport and lock up storage area. In a highly sought after and central location, it is conveniently located within walking distance to Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and central Phillip district.
- Well maintained complex in quiet, yet convenient location
- Freshly painted throughout
- Effortless in/outdoor flow in lounge
- Bright and airy interiors and sleek designer colour scheme
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Good sized bedroom complemented with built-in wardrobes
- Smartly presented bathroom including internal laundry
- Single carport featuring lock up storage area
- Located within minutes to the Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital
There is currently no sale history available for 39/12 Albermarle Place.
39/12 Albermarle Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital.
|0.36 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.56 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.00 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.02 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.16 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.17 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.23 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.45 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.74 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.74 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
39/12 Albermarle Place is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.