Auction Location: Online | LJ Hooker Canberra City.
A family home for you, that is not only move in ready but one that brings a priceless addition of stunning mountain views.
The home is character filled with the split level design and high raked ceilings, family friendly with formal living spaces segregated from the kitchen/meals and a secure yard for the kids and pets to play safely. You'll also appreciate that the home has been renovated in parts, is light and sunny to the living areas and once again you must come along, sit on the front veranda and take in the views that may be yours in just a few short weeks.
The Tuggeranong area will spoil you for public and private school options. Easy arterial access to Monaro Highway provides smooth sailing to The City or the snow.
- Split level design & positioned on the block to make the most of the views
- Kitchen is renovated, electric cooking & great storage
- Bathroom & ensuite both upgraded, light & fresh
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms with built in storage
- Ducted gas heating & Evaporative cooling
- Single garage & workshop or storage room to the rear
- The garden is terraced, secure & super sunny
- Large circular driveway provides great off street parking
- Constructed 1989
- Living size; 145.55sqm + full length terrace
- Block; 956.74sqm
- Rates; $662.00 per quarter
- Land Tax; $937.75 per quarter
- UV; $385,000
- Gilmore is named after the poet and journalist, Dame Mary Gilmore. It was gazetted on 5 August 1975. Streets are named after journalists, particularly female journalists. It is next to the suburbs of Macarthur and Chisholm and is bounded by the Monaro Highway, Isabella Drive and Hambidge Crescent.
- Walk or ride to Gilmore primary school
- Walk or ride to the Chisholm Centre
- Horse paddocks close by
- Easy arterial access to Tuggeranong, Woden or the City
The House at 37 Louisa Lawson Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $635,000 on 8 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 Louisa Lawson Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.79 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.41 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.41 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.77 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.84 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.30 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.71 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.49 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.59 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.66 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
37 Louisa Lawson Crescent is located within the suburb of Gilmore, which has a population of 2,750, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.