1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Set amid flourishing gardens and showcasing fresh, well-presented interiors, this fantastic home is placed on an elevated gently sloping block, affording it the most exhilarating views across to the picturesque mountains beyond. Ready to move into yet still offering potential to add your own touches, many years making wonderful memories await you here, not to mention your proximity to some of the best lifestyle amenities in the area.
• Expansive and light-filled family home occupying a 776sqm elevated block
• Formal lounge and separate formal dining enjoy beautiful mountain views
• Living area effortlessly incorporates family sitting, dining and kitchen zones
• Solid blackwood kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and island bench
• Covered entertaining terrace overlooks the private rear gardens and lawns
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite; four extra bedrooms with built ins
• Both the modern main bathroom and master ensuite are stylishly appointed
• Ducted reverse cycle air con, hydronic heating, ceiling fans and 3.6kw solar
• Laundry offers an integrated ironing board; security roller window shutters
• Secure double garage with internal entry; separate storage/workshop space
• Within close proximity of a selection of shops, schools, parks and transport
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 35 Willoughby Crescent.
35 Willoughby Crescent GILMORE, ACT 2905 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|1.02 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.50 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.50 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.72 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.73 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.30 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.84 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.58 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.68 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.78 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
35 Willoughby Crescent is located within the suburb of Gilmore, which has a population of 2,750, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.