Buyer guide: $745,000+
Embracing the indoor and outdoor living this brilliant four-bedroom home offers a family friendly lifestyle perfect for any first home buyer, investor or downsizer. Complemented with a single level design, formal and informal living spaces and providing plenty of privacy from each room.
Located a short stroll from local shops, schools and other amenities this residence displays convenience at its finest.
- Single level four-bedroom residence
- Built in wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Featuring formal and informal living areas,
- Freshly re-painted throughout, new carpet throughout
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Circular driveway allowing plenty of space for parking for family and friends
- Double carport with large garden shed to the back
- Outdoor entertainment area with pergola
- 116.74 sqm of internal living, large 783sqm block
Please note: If you are showing symptoms of COVID19 or have been in close contact with a case please refrain from inspecting the property physically. We can make other arrangements.
There is currently no sale history available for 35 Scantlebury Crescent.
35 Scantlebury Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.56 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|0.68 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.84 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.65 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.95 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.75 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.80 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.80 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.16 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.28 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
35 Scantlebury Crescent is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.