1 / 35
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
It is a pleasure to present such a thoughtfully built and beautifully finished home to the market. Truly stunning in every way, careful consideration has gone into the large-scale extension, renovation and completion of this impressive family residence. Positioned in an incredibly sought after location, it will be ideally suited to those wanting easy access to all amenities, fabulous schools and great shopping facilities.
The light filled formal living area is impressive to say the least; gorgeous raked ceilings enhance the wonderful ceiling of space, while extensive floor to ceiling windows ensure endless natural light. There is seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors with triple sliding door access from the living to lovely alfresco dining space, complete with LED downlights and outlook over the rear garden.
Finished to the highest standard and fitted with quality appliances, the kitchen is at the heart of the home and is sure to inspire the chef within! It comes complete with stone benches, large island bench, breakfast bar, dual sinks, induction cooktop, Bosch oven and soft close drawers. There is also a full butler's pantry with sink, wine rack and extensive cupboard and bench space.
This residence must be seen to be truly appreciated - if you have been searching for a stunning forever home for your family, be sure to inspect 35 Macalister Cres, Curtin.
- Beautifully built four-bedroom ensuite in a highly sought after location
- Top of the line kitchen with the highest quality finishes and inclusions
- Lovely light filled living space with raked ceilings and full length windows
- Generous main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Covered alfresco dining area acts as an extension of the living space
- Private rear garden enclosed with colorbond fencing provides plenty of room for children and pets to play
- Large double garage with internal access and auto doors
- Enviable location with ease of access to Woden and Canberra City
The land value history at 35 MacAlister Crescent CURTIN, ACT 2605 has the most recent growth rate of 4.47%, giving an unimproved land value of $649,000.
The House at 35 MacAlister Crescent CURTIN, ACT 2605 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $815,000 on 11 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35 MacAlister Crescent CURTIN, ACT 2605 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Curtin Primary.
|0.14 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.58 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.06 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.11 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.16 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.16 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.27 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.32 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.32 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.59 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
35 MacAlister Crescent is located within the suburb of Curtin, which has a population of 5,238, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.