Nestled in the heart of East Parkes on an elevated 968sqm residential corner block, this property offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience. Enjoy the serenity of a tranquil neighbourhood while being just a short drive from local amenities.
- Location: East Parkes, on an elevated 968sqm residential corner block
- Bedrooms: Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes for ample storage
- Bathrooms: Two well-appointed bathrooms for your comfort
- Dining: Separate dining area for family gatherings and entertaining
- Views: Revel in stunning views over East Parkes from your own balcony
- Proximity: Just a few minutes' drive from local shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, and the CBD area for ultimate convenience
- Air-conditioning: Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home for climate control, evaporative ducted air-conditioning throughout house (two separate units) and R/C in the living area
- Living Spaces: Lounge area for relaxation and unwinding
- Kitchen: Well-equipped kitchen for culinary enthusiasts with a separate dining area
- Balcony: Enjoy the scenic beauty from your private balcony
- Car Space: Dedicated parking space for your convenience
- Yard: Easy-care yard maintenance for hassle-free living, large vacant space on the site of the block with heaps of potential (e.g. carport)
- Mini Patio: Perfect for enjoying outdoor moments
- Storage: Lockable garage under the house with ample room for storage or workshop with separate secure storage room
This residence is not just a house; it's a home that offers a lifestyle of comfort and tranquility. Whether you're enjoying the views from your balcony or exploring the nearby amenities, this property has it all.
Take the next step in making this house your home and experience the charm of East Parkes living.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 35 Barton Street.
35 Barton Street PARKES, NSW 2870 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Parkes East Public School.
|Parkes East Public School
|1-3 Thornbury St, Parkes 2870
|Parkes Public School
|77-85 Currajong St, Parkes 2870
|Holy Family Primary School
|37A High Street, Parkes 2870
|Parkes High School
|Albert St, Parkes 2870
|Middleton Public School
|Medlyn St, Parkes 2870
|Parkes Christian School
|243 Back Trundle Road, Parkes 2870
35 Barton Street is located within the suburb of Parkes, which has a population of 11,408, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.