Whether you are thinking of upsizing your family home or growing your investment property portfolio, this spectacular 4 bedroom house is at the top of the line in so many aspects.
Located in a prime suburb of Gungahlin district, this home is very conveniently close to schools, facilities including all the local shops around the area – 2 minutes to Margaret Hendry Primary School, 5 minutes to Amaroo, Good Shepherd, Gold Creek or Holy Spirit schools, 5 minutes to Casey Market Town and 7 minutes to Gungahlin Market Place.
As its street name suggests, 33 Gruzman View looks over Taylor to Gungahlin from the hill. The views at sunrise and sunset are just simply breathtaking. Being in a very low traffic area and with very nice neighbours, this is arguably but confidently the best pocket in Taylor!
33 Gruzman View has two ensuite rooms. One of the ensuites can be perfect for a guests staying over, your family visiting you or for a tenant to rent out the room. The other ensuite (Master Bedroom) is directly opposite the other two bedrooms. Between the two bedrooms, there are a generously-sized main bath and shower, as well as a separate powder room and a laundry. Every tap, basin, shower and tile is sophisticatedly chosen and built in. As a bonus to both ensuite rooms, wall mounting has been built in behind the wall for your TVs. Also, check out all the other items as every one of them in the house has been very carefully chose to impress – (only few to mention) indoor shoe cabinet right after the entrance, the premium Swiss brand Franke sinks and taps, 2.7m ceiling throughout the building, rain shower in all bathrooms and a freestanding bathtub with a swivel tap for your extra safety!
After all the rooms and bathrooms, the real fun starts from the kitchen. There are a full of quality items such as a large island benchtop, mirror splashback, Bosch and Franke appliances in the open kitchen where you can look out the alfresco and backyard. Right behind the kitchen, the butler’s pantry has a dishwasher and a number of drawers you cannot possibly store everything you have.
The sunlight is beating in the kitchen, living and dining area, you are preparing a Sunday barbeque and the kids are out the back playing and giggling. What else do you want in your life?
The directly north-facing Family Lounge or Living Area can be a perfect for a family meeting or an afternoon tea. Opening the stacking sliding doors, the whole new part of this house begins. You will absolutely love very nicely laid timber tiles throughout and extended alfresco area where your barbeque and outdoor dining will be at, artificial grass at the back and side for no maintenance lovers, and fireplace up on the deck looking over the sunset with a glass of your favourite wine.
For those who need a full working from home setup, the study nook has it all – internet access (wired and wireless), power points and its space is more than enough for a stand up desk. You may have excessive usage of electricity during the day due to work. Not to worry but leave it all on because the 8.8kWp solar has your back!
33 Gruzman View covers all the aspects of your needs for your simple and easy life:
- Direct north-facing living, dining and alfresco that you will love daylight beating indoor all day long
- 2.7m ceiling throughout the building
- Open living and dining area
- Timber floor throughout dining, living and all bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- 8.8kWp Solar Power and its panel securely installed in the garage
- Two Master bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- 3 metre-wide stone benchtop island
- Stylish mirror splashback in the kitchen
- Bosch 5 burners on gas cooktop
- Bosch oven and dishwasher
- Spacious walk-in butler’s pantry with super-white splashback
- Laundry room with access directly to the backyard
- Low maintenance in front, side and backyards
- Backyard for entertainment – BBQ, gardening, kids play or pets area
- Luxury timber tiled floor throughout the alfresco and even extended to the fence that will make you feel you have 3 times bigger dining and entertaining area
- Spectacular landscaping filled with kids play area on artificial grass all the way on side and next alfresco, more greens upper deck plus a firepit area where you truly enjoy the fantastic view over Taylor with a glass of wine while the kids are enjoying their marshmallows
- Double garage with internal access
- Additional parking spaces in front of the house
- A very low-traffic and quiet street up in the hill surrounded by the beautiful neighbours
• 5 min drive to Casey Market
• 7 min drive to Gungahlin CBD
• 2 min drive to Margaret Hendry School
• 5 min drive to Amaroo Primary School
• 5 min drive to Holy Spirit Catholic School and Gold Creek School
• 2 min drive to Taylor Adventure Playground
- House: 240m2
- Block: 540 m2
- EER: 6.0
- Rates: Approx. $730 per quarter
- Rental Estimate: $800 - $850per week
There is currently no sale history available for 33 Gruzman View.
33 Gruzman View TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|Katherine Avenue, Amaroo
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Neville Bonner Primary School
|Mabo Boulevard, Bonner
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin