In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Placed in the stunning "Trilogy" complex with unmatched convenience, this apartment has it all. Enjoy full access to the resort style facilities of the stunning swimming pool and spa area as well as an impressively equipped gym. Walking distance to Woden town centre, close to arterial roads and easy access to Canberra hospital.
• Tenanted until January 2022, $495 per week
• Stunning aspect and chic colour scheme throughout
• Generously sized bedroom with large built in robes
• Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
• Secure underground car parking and storage facility
• Access to resort style pool, spa and gym facilities
• Located on the 7th floor with impressive and peaceful outlook
The Apartment at 308/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $323,900 on 5 October 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
308/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
308/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.