As Spring arrives and Summer approaches the resort-syle amenities of "Southport" become high priorities for Canberran tenants and live-in owners alike. Boasting a 25m lap pool, plunge pool, an elite performance gym, a massive sauna all of which are for the exclusive use of residents along with the outdoor entertaining and alfresco' style dining area.
Nestled nearby the Tuggeranong lake, where park-runs and bicycle rides become part of daily life and sunsets over the Brindabellas are the backdrop for the afternoon refreshments.
The beautifully presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car property has considered those with mobility needs by incorporating extra-wide doorways and allocated mobility parking spaces, right beside the lift access.
The bedrooms are segregated and the layout provides ensuites to both bedrooms as the main bathroom is two-way. Both bedrooms include mirrored built-in robes spreading natural light and creating space. A convenient full laundry room provides additional storage with floor to ceiling linen cupboards
Astute investors will appreciate the extended lease until April 2021 and those looking for a place to call home in the future will enjoy the benefits of time to before occupying the home.
Additional benefits include:
- 8th Floor living with uninterrupted Sunset and Brindabella outlook.
- Walking distance to government offices and Tuggeranong shopping and dining district
- Segregated bedrooms with built-in robes and own bathrooms.
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel electric appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Study nook, NBN connected
- 10m2 private balcony
- Vast open bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and quality tapware
- Full Laundry with linen closets and dryer
- Basement storage cage
- Side by side double car parks with easy lift access
- Currently leased $480 per week
- Rates $1,312, Land Tax $1,526 (if rented), Body Corp $4,494
- 78m2 house 26m2 Garage 10m2 Balcony 3m2 Storage
To arrange a time to view the home simply call Lisa Silberberg on 0416 227 666.
The Unit at 302/325 Anketell Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $429,900 on 22 December 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
302/325 Anketell Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|1.02 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.46 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.70 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.73 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.92 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.56 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.04 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.14 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
302/325 Anketell Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.