On offer is a rare opportunity for your family to secure this lovely home in the highly sought after suburb of McKellar. It is not often that properties in the area come to market, especially of this calibre. Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac, tucked away on a no through road with little traffic. You will lead a private and peaceful home life here.
Follow the front path through the gorgeous garden all the way to the front porch, set back from the street. Upon entering the home you are welcomed by an open entryway with access to each end of the house. Enjoy a functional and flexible four bedroom floorplan with spacious living rooms and large windows with picture perfect views of the gorgeous garden. All four bedrooms are segregated at one end of the house, with the main bathroom, separate toilet and laundry all close by. At the other end of the house you will find the gorgeous sun soaked living areas. Enjoy the morning sun in the formal lounge room with views across the front garden and the afternoon sun in the more casual living area to the rear. Separate kitchen boasts modern finishes with great bench space, storage and visibility of the back garden and is conveniently positioned at the centre of the home making it easy to spend time here.
Complete with a generous covered rear patio, offering a great space to entertain with family and friends. This gorgeous backyard is easy care and screened with elevated garden beds across the fence line with plenty of flat lawn space. Whether you have children, pets, or both, this garden will appeal to many, especially those who enjoy a good game of cricket.
All set within close proximity to local shops, parks and public transport. Even though you are tucked away here in Tilley Place, this peaceful pocket has a convenient position that will be enjoyed by the new owners for many years to come.
- Tucked away in a peaceful cul de sac in the sought after Mckellar
- Offering a flexible four bedroom floorplan on a lovely sized block
- Contemporary kitchen with granite benches and great storage
- Generous lounge and dining room offer an abundance of natural light
- Casual living area to the rear soaks up the afternoon sun and looks around the back garden
- All four bedrooms have built-in robes, master with walk-in and ensuite
- Both ensuite and main bathroom are well kept, main with separate toilet
- Functional full sized laundry is a great utility space with rear access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Covered back patio is a great size and looks over the back garden
- Automated drip irrigation system installed for convenience
- Second pergola area is a great second entertaining space as well as somewhere for those with hobbies
- Double car garage with additional storage space and parking in the driveway
- Security system installed with optional back to base setting
- McKellar Park and Wetlands within walking distance
- A short drive into Belconnnen or Gungahlin town centres for shopping
The land value history at 3 Tilley Place MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 3.62%, giving an unimproved land value of $387,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Tilley Place.
3 Tilley Place MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Evatt Primary.
|0.89 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.18 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.33 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.69 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.84 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.90 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.27 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.27 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.29 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.76 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
3 Tilley Place is located within the suburb of Mckellar, which has a population of 2,746, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.