1 / 37
Updated beautifully with the sought after northerly rear aspect capturing the sun over the large rear deck to the large living areas and adjacent kitchen.
Accommodating with four bedrooms, two ensuited with a third bathroom, three generous living areas plus bonus study nook. The downstairs rumpus with bedroom and ensuite is ideal for an extended family, teenage retreat or home office.
Set in beautiful private leafy gardens boasting a sparkling inground pool. A lovely quiet loop street surrounded by other immaculate residence.
Very close to colleges, excellent schools and Westfield Woden. Set on a large landholding of over 1000m2. This offering will be hugely sought after!
• Sensational family home with multiple living and entertaining spaces
• Beautiful 1040m2 block with a northerly orientation to the rear
• Hedged front garden with circular driveway
• Established private gardens with in-ground swimming pool
• Covered front deck
• Elevated rear deck, taking in the aspect and views
• Bamboo floors to the upstairs living areas
• Family and meals area with pitched ceiling
• Lounge with built-in bookshelf
• Spacious kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and walk-in-pantry
• Study nook
• Master bedroom overlooking the grounds with robes and ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three with robes and access to main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Bedroom four segregated down stairs; perfect for a teenagers retreat or extended family
• Bathroom two /laundry
• Rumpus room with reverse cycle unit and with sliding door access to entertainment terrace
• Ducted gas heating & ducted reverse cycle
• Ceiling fans
• LED Lights
• Outdoor entertaining terrace overlooking pool
• Single garage with automatic door
• Manual irrigation system
• Within walking distance to Mt Taylor walking trail, Torrens shops, Early learning and Primary school and Mawson Shops, Marist College and Woden Westfield are just a short drive away
Land Size: 1040m2
Land Rates: $4,140
UCV: $678,000 approx
The House at 29 Brookman Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $752,000 on 24 April 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29 Brookman Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.69 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.13 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.41 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.41 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.61 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.86 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.96 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.03 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.10 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.15 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
29 Brookman Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.