• Located in old Tuross, this 782 sqm parcel of land is in a charming established street and has partial estuary views to the south and a long north boundary.
• With electricity and water on site, the stylish 19.7 sqm garden studio (council permitted) comes furnished. It has lounge/dining and bedroom areas, with sliding doors to
a north deck. There's also a deck to the south.
• The land has council approved architect designed plans for a two-bedroom beach house with northerly living space and water views from the deck.
• With fruit trees and a mature camellia hedge, the garden is well underway - there's even a swing seat to get that relaxed vibe!
• There's amazing fishing in every direction. Lavender Bay boat ramp is at the bottom of the road. Or throw a line in off the beach or the nearby rocks.
• For safe family swimming, it's just an easy 10 minute stroll to Caravan Beach.
• Head to the Boatshed Cafe / Pickled Octopus for great food and coffee.
• The purchaser also has the option to secure the modern fully equipped caravan already onsite with a built-in deck. The caravan can be negotiated separately."
There is currently no sale history available for 28a Jellicoe Road.
28a Jellicoe Road is located within the suburb of Tuross Head, which has a population of 2,241, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 2 people.