Located in the exclusive upmarket complex of Treborne, this single level townhouse is spacious and ready to occupy.
Freestanding and north facing, homes in this complex are very rare to the market and tightly held. For good reason. High ceilings, large north facing living areas, privacy, gorgeous garden areas, quiet and easy-care living are just some of the long-standing residents' comments.
A charming light and bright home and all on one level, step in to appreciate:
* Freshly painted with new carpets to the living and passage areas.
* Lovely garden areas as you walk through the proud complex
* A front formal entrance leads through to a north facing formal living and dining room
* The open plan kitchen, family area looks out to a covered entertainment area
* The kitchen has great bench space, a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Easy care boards are to the family room
* Four bedrooms, the main is of a super-size with an ensuite
* The ensuite has a fabulous spa bath
* The other three bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with a bath
* Ducted gas heating a reverse cycle heating/cooling for year-round comfort
* A family sized laundry with access to the rear yard
* The remote double garage has internal access into the home
Rarely do homes of this calibre come up for sale in this supreme pocket of Hawker, within walking distance of local schools catering for all ages groups, Hawker's shopping district and with public transport right at your doorstep.
If you are thinking of downsizing or would like to simply live in a low maintenance premium property, this is the home for you.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 27/5 Delamere Street.
27/5 Delamere Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hawker College.
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker
|St Matthew's Primary
|Stutchbury Street, Page
|Southern Cross Early Childhood School
|Wirraway Crescent, Scullin
|Southwell Street, Weetangera
|Kingsford Smith School
|Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt
|Starke Street, Holt
|St John the Apostle Primary
|Pawsey Circuit, Florey
|St Francis Xavier College
|Barnard Circuit, Florey
27/5 Delamere Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.