Perched on the 16th floor of the highly acclaimed Ivy complex, this 3 bedroom penthouse truly is the height of style!
Complete with 3 wrap-around balconies capitalising on the panoramic views, boasting a segregated master bedroom and a considerable cloakroom this home has all the extras!
But that is only the beginning, known for it's resort style living, the Ivy also gives you a wealth of options for health and relaxation!
This includes access to indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, sauna, separate weights and cardio gyms, both indoor and outdoor yoga spaces, an outdoor bowling green, children's playground and plenty of indoor and outdoor breakout areas.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH, ON SITE AT 6.00PM.
- 134.2 m2 of living space
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Ensuite with freestanding bath tub
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
- Twin door fridge freezer
- Large lounge and dining room with uninterrupted views
- Double glazing
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Double garage with electric doors
- Upgraded colour video intercom system
Extras inclusions (installed):
- Spacious media room with specially designed built in wardrobes and drawers and space for
television and media devices
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning units to all 3 bedrooms
- Outdoor tap on balcony
- Electric blinds with wireless capability
- Floating timber floorboards
- Double lock up garage with extra secure storage cage
EER: 6 stars
Internal Size: 134.2 m2
Balcony Size: 21.8m2
Rates: $ 1529 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate: $ 1071.00 per quarter (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 269/15 Irving street.
269/15 Irving street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
269/15 Irving street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.