1 / 38
This airy split-level family home on a corner block offers multiple alluring escapes.
A sturdy, free-standing studio could be used as a hobby room, she-shed, yoga studio, teenage retreat, gaming or music room, or a home office.
Outdoor rooms' in the cleverly segregated backyard range from a landscaped fire pit area and a pergola built for entertaining, to a secluded vegetable garden and a north-facing, private walled patio.
The huge double garage boasts a dedicated space where a new owner could work on a favourite project.
Inside the home there's an oversized master bedroom has space for both a couch plus a reading chair and is sure to become a coveted sanctuary.
A large and incredibly bright formal lounge off the front entrance is partitioned from the rest of the living areas by a half-wall and five steps that lead up to the dedicated dining space and family room.
The kitchen overlooks these spaces. It's a room packed with personality and features, from the sunny views over the outdoor water fountain, to the custom 30-bottle wine rack.
This pocket of Lyons gives you all the benefits of being close to reserves and bushland walking trails yet only five minutes' walk from Woden Town Centre with its offices, retail and restaurant options. Primary schools, a high school and a college are also in walking distance and it's a direct and easy 13-minute drive to the Canberra CBD.
- Split-level family home on a large corner block
- Huge master suite with dual built-in wardrobes and a large ensuite with walk-in shower
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with corner spa bath and walk-in shower. Toilet located separately
- Bright, triple-aspect formal lounge off entry
- Elevated open-plan dining and family rooms with access to the backyard
- Large kitchen featuring double-drawer dishwasher, gas range, wall oven, microwave niche
good preparation space and exceptional storage that includes a dedicated pantry and custom
- Large laundry with external access
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Free-standing studio with timber-look vinyl flooring
- Exceptional storage including a dedicated, well-lit room adjacent to the studio with
external plus a free-standing garden shed or cubby house
- Double garage with workspace
- Fully secured landscaped rear yard with walled patio, firepit, gazebo entertaining area
and a vegetable garden
- Colorbond fencing
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Glenorchy Street.
2 Glenorchy Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.58 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.67 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.80 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.02 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.14 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.23 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.30 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.30 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.67 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.89 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
2 Glenorchy Street is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.