Positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac these brand new contemporary duplexes offer stylish living and thoughtful design offering convenience and comfort. From the moment you step through the front door you will notice the superior attention to detail and quality which is the hallmark of these exceptional properties. The recycled brick front façade presents a charming coastal colour palette with a modern edge which continues throughout the chic interiors.
Bathed in natural light the north facing open plan living seamlessly flows to the tiled patio and fully fenced garden creating an extension of the living area perfect for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends. The designer kitchen is a chef's dream, with SMEG appliances, sleek smart stone benchtops, stylish custom cabinetry, and a large island bench. With an excellent floorplan comprising three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite, study nook, open plan living leading out to covered patio, European laundry and luxurious family bathroom with free standing bath, large walk-in shower and floor to ceiling tiles. The double garage with internal access and fully fenced garden with side gate completes this appealing package.
Ideally located in a popular suburb close to local beaches and shopping villages these duplexes are an ideal choice for those seeking a comfortable and stylish coastal home.
- Brand new master-built 3 bedroom, 2 bath duplexes
- Modern and open plan design
- North facing covered tiled patio
- Kitchen equipped with smart stone black benchtops, SMEG 90cm gas cooktop and electric oven, SMEG dishwasher and walk-in-pantry
- Hybrid timber flooring in living areas
- R/C air-conditioning and ceiling fan in living area
- All bedrooms have carpet, ceiling fans and BIR
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan, WIR and ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower and free-standing bath with floor to ceiling tiles
- Study nook and European Laundry
- Additional linen press in hallway
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- 5,000L water tank
- Fully fenced and easy care landscaped gardens
- Potential Rent $600 - $650 p/w per duplex
- Rates - TBC
There is currently no sale history available for 2/20 Throsby Crescent.
2/20 Throsby Crescent SUNSHINE BAY, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
2/20 Throsby Crescent is located within the suburb of Sunshine Bay, which has a population of 1,221, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.2 people.