This gorgeous family home is perfectly positioned in a tranquil street. The stunning garden offers a variety of inclusions and different picturesque settings. Boasting electric cooktop appliances in the large kitchen, as well as plenty of cupboard and benchtop space. Segregated master bedroom with dual built-in robe robes and separate parents retreat. On this large 773sqm block, the landscaped, established and easy-care gardens speak for themselves.
- Living 200m2, Carport 45 sqm, Block 733sqm
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes plus study.
- Ducted gas heating, Slow combustion fireplace installed in the lounge room
Ducted evaporative cooling
- Large master 6x5 - 5.7sqm with ensuite and built-in robes
- Separate laundry with large cupboards for storage
- Secure, family-friendly yard with plenty of caravan or trailer space
- Double carport with plenty of caravan and tailer space, garden shed
- Walking distance to Monash Primary School
The land value history at 19 Priddle Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $338,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Priddle Street.
19 Priddle Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.99 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.00 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.01 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.21 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.21 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.29 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.54 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.87 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.10 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.10 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
19 Priddle Street is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.