What an opportunity! What we have here is a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors!
This neat and tidy two bedroom home has been recently renovated and could be just what you're looking for.
The home boasts a lovely open plan living area, a fully renovated kitchen, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, two generously sized bedrooms and an updated laundry and bathroom. The front and back courtyards are perfectly positioned for entertainment and comfort all year round and easy to maintain gardens.
Situated a stone's throw away from the Erindale shopping area, you have everything you need at your footsteps!
• Renovated throughout with modern appliances and finishes
• Fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
• Plenty of cupboard and bench space with soft close drawers
• Large open floor plan with plenty of natural light
• Day and night blinds on all windows
• Two generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and one with a built-in robe
• Large modern bathroom with a double sink and plenty of vanity space
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for comfort all year round
• Single automatic garage with storage room for extra storage
• Easy-care low maintenance front & rear courtyards
• In ground sprinkler system in the garden
• French provincial inspired décor
• Security lighting outside
• No body corporate/separate title
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 87.2sqm
Block size: 237sqm
Rates: $1,905 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,373 per annum
Expected rent: $480 per week
Year Built: 1985
The land value history at 19 Bussau Close WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $210,000.
The House at 19 Bussau Close WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $385,000 on 15 February 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19 Bussau Close WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Erindale College.
|0.30 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.87 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.97 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.97 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.04 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.32 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.42 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.79 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.81 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.82 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
19 Bussau Close is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.