Enjoy the sought after lifestyle in the suburb of Isaacs with its close proximity to the Southlands Shopping Center, Canberra Hospital, Woden Town Centre and awe-inspiring walking trails of the Isaacs Ridge.
Whispering Pines is an appropriate name for this complex - enchanting, peaceful and amidst towering trees, you are sure to find your own piece of paradise in this private setting!
This freestanding 3 bedroom townhouse is light, airy & (other than recent carpet) is completely original and impeccably well maintained.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY 25TH FEBRUARY, 14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN AT 4PM.
• Set within a tightly held complex offering wonderful privacy
• 110 m2 of living space
• Easy care and private courtyard with a green skirting of established shrubs
• Immaculate townhouse boasting a single level design
• 3 well sized bedrooms (2 with Built in robes)
• Open plan kitchen offering electric appliances and stone bench tops
• 2 x electric heaters, superior quality insulation and well shaded
• Ducted vacuum
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Within close proximity to Southlands Mawson, Canberra Hospital & Woden Town Center
• Perfect downsizer, first home or investment property!
• EER 3
Body Corporate: $402/quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 19/3 Shepherdson Place.
19/3 Shepherdson Place ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.74 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.27 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.52 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.52 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.69 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.71 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.71 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.75 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.95 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|3.12 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
19/3 Shepherdson Place is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.