This beautifully presented four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home is located on a large well established block, within a stone's throw from Berridale's amenities.
This fabulous property features a newly renovated kitchen which includes stone bench tops and backsplashes, a top-of-the-range oven, a Beko gas stove top, and a dual-drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. The stunning timber floorboards flow through the open-plan living areas and into the four bedrooms. There is also a second living area and home office space with floor-to-ceiling cedar shelving, which currently serves as a treatment room. It boasts four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite to the main. The family bathroom offers a spa bath and cedar-cladded walls.
This wonderful family home has an abundance of heating options including heat transfer from the wood fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning, and gas heating. French doors open out onto the side of the house, leading you to the inbuilt wood-fired BBQ and onto the garage, chicken coop, and greenhouse. Sit back and relax on either verandah and take in the beauty of the native plants, fruit trees, and easy-care gardens that surround you.
- Renovated kitchen
- Top-of-the-range kitchen appliances
- Office with cedar built-in shelving
- Decorative cornices, brass light fittings & pull down light switches
- Laminate floorboards throughout
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining with a second living area
- 4 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite to the main
- Thermal-backed curtains
- Cedar French doors
- Heat transfer system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas heating
- 5kw Solar system
- Four-bay shed with roll-a-doors, a workbench, and an additional toilet
- Fox-proof chicken coop with automatic waterer
- Greenhouse with raised garden beds
- Private, fenced front & backyards
- Outdoor brick BBQ with lighting
- Three rainwater tanks with pumps
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture, and descriptions.
The House at 18 Mackay Street BERRIDALE, NSW 2628 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $407,500 on 23 April 2019.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
18 Mackay Street is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.