Located in the popular suburb of Gordon, is this immaculate three-bedroom home.
With nothing more to do than unpack, this renovated home in a highly sought-after location will have you ready to move straight in.
Upon entering the home, you're greeted by a spacious and light filled family room offering a peaceful place to relax and unwind.
This home offers a fully functional kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, ducted rangehood, breakfast bar and an abundance of bench and cupboard space.
Stemming from the kitchen is a large meals and dining area that is perfectly suited for all your family events.
Also, on offer, is three generously sized bedrooms - two have built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom is spacious and provides built in robes, a ceiling fan and access to the two-way bathroom.
The two-way bathroom has a shower, bath and a separate toilet and a double vanity for extra storage.
The backyard is private and secure with Colourbond fencing and an outdoor entertainment area and built in speakers and that is great for entertaining friends and family. There is a grassed area with low maintenance gardens and a garden shed for extra storage.
This home is within close proximity to public transport, schools, main arterial roads and is just a short drive from the Tuggeranong Hyperdome.
You absolutely must see this property! Call Col today on 0417 263 678
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Large front deck with beautiful views
• Light filled family room with built in speakers
• Large dining and meals area
• Floorboards through living areas and new carpet in bedrooms
• Fully functional kitchen with electric cooking and ducted range hood
• Plenty of cupboard and bench space with breakfast bar
• Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Two-way bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate toilet with double vanity for extra storage
• Undercover entertainment area with outdoor built-in speakers
• Colourbond fencing and garden shed for added storage
• Low maintenance yard and gardens
• Security system
• Plenty of off-street parking
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 112.5 sqm
Block size: 413 sqm
Garage size: 40.6 sqm
Rates: $2,069 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,601 per annum
Year Built: 1993
The land value history at 18 Chipperfield Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has the most recent growth rate of 1.59%, giving an unimproved land value of $248,000.
The House at 18 Chipperfield Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $433,500 on 28 October 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18 Chipperfield Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.34 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.63 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.94 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.10 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.90 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.32 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.38 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.50 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.63 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.76 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
18 Chipperfield Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.