Welcome to 17 Newman-Morris! This wonderful home is practical in every sense of the word. It is positioned conveniently between Tuggeranong Town Centre and Erindale. Whether you are a first home buyer or just looking for a space that is fresh and feels effortless, then look no further, this could be the one for you!
With four bedrooms, and two bathrooms it is perfectly sized for any family and is surrounded with a sizeable, paved area. You first enter into the open plan living and dining room which is newly carpeted and has natural light flooding the space from the two front windows. This open area is air conditioned with reverse cycle heating. It is perfect to enjoy the company of family and friends or to enjoy a meal in.
Walking out of the living and dining room you enter the family room and kitchen which once again is open plan, so you won't feel cut off from either space. The flooring is tiled and the family room could easily be turned into a smaller dining area if desired. The kitchen has all electric appliances including an oven, stovetop with range hood and an Omega dishwasher. There is plenty of storage with the overhead cupboards, a full-length pantry and a roomy countertop. From the kitchen you can enter the laundry which exits out to the backyard and covered terrace area.
Surrounding the central family room, you can access all four bedrooms. Bedrooms two, three and four all have their own built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom has two separate wardrobes opposite one another and its own ensuite for added convenience. The main bathroom features a shower and bathtub with adequate storage under the sink and a large vanity space.
Exiting the family room through the glass sliding door, you walk out onto the terrace with translucent roofed pergola. Outdoor seating arrangements can easily be placed to make it the perfect entertaining area. The backyard has plenty of open space for children or pets, has low maintenance gardens with two garden beds for potential herbs and vegetables. Colorbond fencing surrounds the area. The double garage approximately seventy square metres and has extended depth for multipurpose usage or a workshop. The property has multiple access areas, a gate at the front that leads to the back yard. The double Colorbond gates from the side street provide another driveway entrance into the back yard for caravan or boat parking. The land on the side street also has excellent off-street parking.
This lovely home comes with the added luxuries of being within walking distance to bus stops and postal services. It is nearby to childcare services, multiple primary and high schools, Lake Tuggeranong College and local outdoor park. It is a five-minute drive to Southpoint Shopping Centre and Erindale Shopping Centre and other amenities such as healthcare facilities.
This property features everything you could want and need plus more! It is definitely the picture-perfect family home, so do not hesitate as it won't be around for long!
• Attractive brick faced family home on large (892 sqm) corner block
• Fully renovated internally
• Tiled roof restored
• Floor tiling to entrance, kitchen and family room
• Large lounge/dining room
• New carpets in four bedrooms and lounge and dining area
• Electric stove top, oven and built-in range hood
• Omega dishwasher
• Air-conditioner with reverse cycle heating
• Whole house ducted gas heating also installed
• 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Ensuite in master bedroom
• Laundry with generous storage and shelf space
• Large covered outdoor patio
• Second paved outdoor area could be used for car port area
• Additional entrance from side street to backyard with extra parking space
• Double garage with extended depth for storage/workshop or recreational area
• Established low maintenance front garden with numerous trees and shrubs
• Large, Colorbond fenced grass backyard area for children or pets
• 100 metres to bus stop and post box
• 5-minute drive to Southpoint Tuggeranong and Erindale Shopping Centre
• 1.6km walk to Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Nearby childcare facilities, early learning centre and multiple schools and other amenities such as healthcare facilities
• A short walk to the Oxley Hill Nature Reserve
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 142.23 sqm
Block size: 892 sqm
Rates: $2,582 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,621 per annum
Year Built: 1985
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Newman-Morris Circuit.
17 Newman-Morris Circuit OXLEY, ACT 2903 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Christian School.
|0.89 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.13 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.18 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.30 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.38 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.55 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.71 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.86 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.97 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.21 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
17 Newman-Morris Circuit is located within the suburb of Oxley, which has a population of 1,693, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.7 people.