1 / 38
This home is an absolute dream for family buyers on the hunt for a bright and spacious residence that offers amazing versatility, near brand new flair, massive living zones and outdoor entertaining. Positioned on a quiet & friendly street, this 337.97 sqm roof area property is set up on a huge 682 Sqm block. The property is within short walking distance to Kambah shops, short drive to all the amenities at the Tuggeranong Town Centre play fields, multiple parks & playgrounds around the suburb. You will also enjoy the quick access onto Athlon & Drakeford Drives.
The home begins with beautifully mature gardens and huge garage space and driveway walking your way to front door casting an open and airy ambience from the moment you step foot inside. Tiled floors offer easy-care appeal. The house opens to a spacious formal living and one of the two master bedrooms incorporating a contemporary ensuite walking through a huge walk-in-robe.
From here make your way through to a brilliant open plan meals, family, and stunning kitchen precinct. The quality kitchen comes complete with stone benchtops, two pack modern cabinets, huge walk-in pantry, and quality 900 mm Bosch appliances.
Back inside and the second master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite service the family's accommodation needs and the other two bedrooms with custom built-in robes.
The central bathroom matches the modern tones enjoyed throughout, incorporating another large walk-in shower and a bath. Superbly set up centralized theatre room gives you the time off after a long day. This is not the end as a brilliant separate study nook presents the family with a wonderful work from home option or hobby space.
With the look and feel of a sparkling new home, this property is an almost new build, superbly located close to schools, bus services, reserve, and a choice of shopping and dining options at the new Bradley Street dining precinct in Woden and South Point Tuggeranong.
Why you'll love this home:
* Stylishly and immaculately presented four-bedroom two ensuite home sits on a generous block, in an elevated position in a close-knit street
* Fantastic Street appeal with a beautiful front garden
* Separate formal living area
* Two king size master bedrooms with walk-in-robes and ensuite
* Two large bedrooms with built in robes
* Light filled open plan family/dining area with huge bulk head and LED lights with different colour options
* Theatre room
* Study Nook
* 2.7m ceiling heights all over
* Air Conditioning System of 23.5 KW Cooling and 24.6 KW heating with 4 zones
* Clipsal iconic light switches
* Stunning kitchen with 900mm Bosch appliances
* Gorgeous alfresco overlooking rear garden with ample space for kids and/or to play on a large, grassed area surrounded by established plants
* Spacious laundry
* Year-round comfort is maintained by multiple zoned reverse cycle air conditioning backed up by 7.2 KW/9.6 KVA Solar Panels
* Double garage with automatic door
* Security cameras and security alarm installed with room sensors
* Ample off-street parking
* Great location near Nature Reserve, arterial roads, quality schools and Woden, Tuggeranong and Wanniassa Shops
* House size (approximately): Residence - 275.79m2; Garage- 43.85m2; Alfresco - 14.40m2 and Porch - 3.93m2
* Block Size : 682m2
* EER: 6.0
* Rates: $629.94 P/Q (approx.)
* Water: $265.77 P/Q (approx.)
* Facing: North East
The House at 17 Gleeson Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $380,000 on 28 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Gleeson Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.53 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.20 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.51 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.89 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.40 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.44 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.55 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.97 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.05 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.09 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
17 Gleeson Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.