In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Ben James on 0448 445 841.
Offering a perfect low maintenance option for first home buyers, investors and downsizers, this renovated and easycare dual occupancy home enjoys generously sized living space and a serene outdoor entertaining zone. With nothing to do but move in, it's an appealing choice in a family-friendly locale close to shops and schools.
- Neatly presented single level and renovated home
- Open plan living area complemented by timber laminate floors
- Spacious and stylish kitchen boasts s/s appliances and gas cooking
- Secure easy care gardens perfect for pets and kids
- 3 good size bedrooms - two enjoy built-ins
- Light and bright updated bathroom, separate W/C, internal laundry
- Beautifully manicured, low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Splt system A/C
- Ducted heating
- Stroll to a variety of quality schools and Lanyon shopping centre
The land value history at 17 Abrahams Crescent CONDER, ACT 2906 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $317,000.
The House at 17 Abrahams Crescent CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $493,000 on 21 May 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Abrahams Crescent CONDER, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.28 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.68 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.78 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.59 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.73 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.90 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.92 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.94 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.05 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.94 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
17 Abrahams Crescent is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.