A standout combination of space, style, and comfort, everything about this beautifully presented home is sure to impress. Extensively renovated, this home offers abundant living and entertaining space for the growing family.
The well-designed, extended floorplan is perfect for family living and comprises a large living and dining room, a separate kid's rumpus room or media room, an open plan kitchen, meals, and family area, and a study that could also be used as a fifth bedroom.
There is room for the whole family and guests with three minor bedrooms, all with built-in robes, serviced by a fully-tiled family bathroom. Parents will love the private main bedroom that's separate from the other rooms and enjoys a sophisticated luxury ensuite and walk-in robe.
Lots of natural light make this home welcoming and comfortable. 9kW solar panels, a heat-pump hot water system, and double-glazed windows enhance the home's liveability while keeping costs down. Additional features include ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, gas cooking and a dishwasher in the stylish and spacious modern kitchen, an enclosed two-car carport, a modern laundry room, and lots of storage, including under-the-house storage.
A true entertainer, sliding doors open from the family room for seamless indoor and outdoor living. The north-facing deck is a fantastic spot for hosting get-togethers with friends and family or just soaking up the winter sun while watching the kids run around the large yard or play in the playroom. Established trees and gardens provide a leafy outlook, shade, and privacy.
Situated in a leafy, family-friendly street, this home is a short stroll to Hawker Primary School, Belconnen High School, Hawker College, sports fields, playgrounds, and bus stops. Hawker shops are nearby for everyday shopping, and Belconnen Westfield and town centre are an easy 10-minute drive.
The current owners have happily called this place home for over a decade and have transformed it into an incredible family haven. Bring the family to see this one and be prepared for this to be love at first sight. Call us to arrange an inspection.
• Renovated family home on 825m2 (approx.) block
• Spacious family-friendly layout, room for everyone
• 4 beds with BIR + 5th bed/study + 2 baths + WC
• Private main bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Spacious living & dining room - lots of natural light
• Open casual meals, kitchen, & family room + rumpus
• Rooftop solar + heat pump H/W + double-glazing
• Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout
• Modern kitchen, gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher
• Enclosed two-car carport + modern laundry room
• Fantastic, north-facing raised entertaining deck
• Fully-fenced yard with neat established gardens
• Walk to schools, sporting, shops, parks, busses
• Short 10-minute drive to Belconnen Westfield
• Great locale, beautifully renovated, lots of space.
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Kulgera Street.
16 Kulgera Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hawker Primary.
|Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Southwell Street, Weetangera
|St Matthew's Primary
|Stutchbury Street, Page
|Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie
|Southern Cross Early Childhood School
|Wirraway Crescent, Scullin
|St John the Apostle Primary
|Pawsey Circuit, Florey
|Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey
|St Francis Xavier College
|Barnard Circuit, Florey
16 Kulgera Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.