Picture this... The Bocce is set up on the lawn and the BBQ is ready to go. The fire pit has logs in it for later and people are arriving. You're excited to have everyone over because this is the best house for entertaining!
With sweeping views of the Brindabella's, your front yard is where you'll love hanging out the most. It's private and spacious with a pergola, green lawns, beautiful stone retaining walls and plenty of room for everyone to do their thing. The kids will love being able to run around and play in the cubby house and you won't need to worry as the yard is fully fenced and secure.
Coming home to this sought-after Wanniassa address will be a decision you'll be proud of every single day. This area is popular with families for its established leafy streets, big blocks and great community feel. It's walking distance to shops, cafes and schools and only ten minutes' drive to Tuggeranong or Woden.
Inside is homely and comfortable, and even with the recently renovated kitchen, there's room to put your stamp on things to make it yours. With such a huge block, you could even make plans for an extension in the future - the views would be simply amazing from a second floor!
Flanked by full length verandahs front and back, the house is cool in summer, especially when the breeze is coming in the beautiful timber sliding doors which are in every room. The big open fire-place creates great ambience in the lounge room, making winter a lot cosier, especially with a glass of red wine in hand!
If you're looking for a great home to enjoy with family and friends in a beautiful, established suburb then get in touch with me, Andrew Curren, to arrange a viewing. I look forward to hearing from you!
At a glance:
- Sought-after address in Wanniassa, high side of street
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Views of Brindabella's from front yard
- Renovate and make it yours - adding a second level for amazing views!
- Recently renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and island
- Miele electric cooktop and oven, Bosch dishwasher
- Beautiful timber sliding doors from every room
- Verandahs run the length of the house, front and back
- Big open fireplace in lounge room with stone hearth
- Bathroom with huge free-standing shower, bath, skylight and separate toilet
- Laundry room with loads of storage
- New carpet in 3rd bedroom
- New Rinnai reverse cycle air conditioner, 2 years old
- New Bosch electric hot water system, 6 months old
- Large yard ready for entertaining: Pergola with BBQ, kids cubby house, fire pit, green lawns
- Yard fully fenced and landscaped with huge stone retaining walls
- Water tank for garden
- 62m2 Double garage with remote tilt doors, huge workbench, loads of storage and keypad side door entry
- Concrete slab and timber truss roof construction
- Investment opportunity with high calibre tenant available immediately
- Walking distance to Erindale Shopping Centre, 22 minutes
- Walking distance to Wanniassa Shops, 20 minutes
- Wanniassa Hills Primary around the corner, local high school and college walking distance
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 10 minute drive
- Woden Town Centre, 10 minute drive
- Canberra CBD, 19 minute drive
- Bus stop, 5 minute walk
Land tax: $4,750
Property Type: House
EER 3.0 stars
Living space: 136m2
Block size: 1101m2
Car spaces: Double garage, remote door and huge workbench
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 16 Adamson Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $668,500 on 26 June 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Adamson Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wanniassa Hills Primary.
|0.27 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.60 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.98 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.17 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.45 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.67 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.90 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.92 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.10 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.41 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
16 Adamson Crescent is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.