In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
Fabulously positioned in a sought-after and exceptionally quiet boutique complex, this lovely townhouse provides a generous 112 sqm of living space spread across two levels. Enjoying an abundance of light from its north to rear aspect as well as superb mountain views, there is certainly a lot to love here!
- Two living zones ensure practical separation between lounge and family
- Generous kitchen offers gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Interiors extend to a gorgeous, north facing alfresco terrace
- Three bedrooms, one of which enjoys direct balcony access
- Large dual-entry bathroom comes complete with shower and spa bath
- First level w/c, adjoining good-sized laundry
- Substantial storage space, two large linen closets upstairs, under stair storage
- Secure single garage with remote door, internal access and storage space
- Gas heating plus two reverse cycle a/c systems allow seasonal comfort
- Ideal home for young families and downsizers, also a great investment
- Located near Gordon Pond, Tuggeranong town centre and local schools
The Townhouse at 16/5 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $359,000 on 21 December 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16/5 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.04 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.13 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.45 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.49 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.30 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.89 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.01 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.09 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.15 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|4.23 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
16/5 Harry Hopman Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.