Inspection by appointment - contact agent.
Break free from the urban hustle and embrace the serenity of this stunning rural retreat, just a hop, skip and a jump from the heart of our nations capital. Situated on a picturesque and elevated 7170sqm block, this modern haven offers the perfect blend of country charm and metropolitan accessibility.
Experience a quintessential country lifestyle and embrace the beauty of wide open spaces, fresh air, and small town charm; all whilst forming a remarkable connection to the land. This is your chance to escape the ordinary and adopt a lifestyle that ignites a passion and revitalises the soul.
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an oversized two car garage.
- Work from home, host guests, or offer sanctum to members of your multi-generational family in the cozy cabin, equipped with a bedroom, living area, and ensuite, accompanied by a loft space for further storage.
- Deluxe kitchen featuring 40mm stone bench-tops, 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Two expansive living areas that cater to both relaxation and entertainment.
- Primary suite equipped with a sophisticated walk-in wardrobe and elegant private ensuite.
- Stylish main bathroom and powder room featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, a freestanding bath, custom joinery, and built-in shaving cabinets for extra storage.
- Enjoy breathtaking rural landscape and hilltop views that stretch beyond the horizon.
- Energy efficient design focused on delivering year round comfort with the installation of R.5 insulation in the ceiling, R.3 insulation in the walls, R1.6 sarking under the Colorbond roof, and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- 2.6m ceilings and a plethora of picture windows invites an abundance of natural light into the home.
- A 45,000-litre rainwater tank which is fed from the 276m2 main residence roof and connected to water filtration system, along with an on-site bore equipped with a variable pressure pump, offers greater water sustainability even during drought conditions.
- A stock watering trough beneath the water tank opens doors to equestrian enthusiasts, providing the perfect space for your horses in the lower paddock.
- Historical charm: the property boasts the ruins of the White Horse Inn, a piece of local history dating back to circa 1850.
- A local café is just a minute's walk away, ensuring you have your caffeine fix and quick bites close by.
- Experience the best of both worlds with schools, parks, and local eateries within walking distance, allowing you to enjoy a country lifestyle with city amenities.
- Located less than 45 minutes from the bustling Canberra Centre, this home is perfect for those seeking country serenity without sacrificing urban convenience.
Particulars (all approx.);
- Internal Living: 203sqm
- Garage: 53sqm
- Alfresco: 16sqm
- Porch: 3sqm
- Block: 7170sqm
- Council Rates: $1,819.36 (per annum)
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained are approximate only and no warranty can be given. Bastion Property Group does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 15 Murray Street.
15 Murray Street is located within the suburb of Collector, which has a population of 313, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.8 people.