In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
Refreshed and updated, there really is not much to do but move in and enjoy this lovely home.
Located in a quiet, family friendly street, and just a short walk to local schools, shops and public transport, you will really enjoy what is on offer here. Beautifully landscaped grounds, a private courtyard out the front and large outdoor living area out the back, you can sit back, soak up the sun and watch the garden grow.
There is plenty of room for vehicles, boats and other toys, with a double garage and an abundance of off-street parking options.
Inside offers a modern and stylish touch, with two segregated living areas, both including study nooks, and a separate dining room, providing plenty of space for all the family. All three bedrooms are well sized and contain built-in wardrobes, timber look laminate flooring and venetian blinds.
A recent facelift for the kitchen and the bathroom and laundry both received full renovations in the past year, this home will certainly not disappoint!
- Stylish three-bedroom home in quiet, family friendly location
- Ideal first home or downsizer for couples or young families
- Two segregated living areas with tiled flooring throughout
- Study nooks and cabinetry in both living areas
- Bedrooms, all with built-in robes and timber look laminate flooring
- Updated kitchen including 750mm gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Recently renovated three-way bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Updated laundry with custom cabinetry and backyard access
- Ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle split system in lounge
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with direct living room access
- Private courtyard located at the front of the home
- Double garage plus plenty of additional off street parking
- Full vehicle access to secure backyard with Colourbond fences and gates
- Large flat block with beautifully presented front and rear gardens
- Walking distance to local shops, Medical Centre, Isabella Plains Early Childhood School, St. Mary Mackillop College and public transport
- Short distance to Lanyon Marketplace, Erindale Shopping Centre, South Point Tuggeranong, with easy access to main arterial roads
Outgoings and property information (approx):
- Living size: 117.4sqm
- Garage: 43.8sqm
- Rates: $2,239pa
- Land tax (if rented): $2,901pa
- Expected rent: $620-$650pw
- Year built: 1988
- EER: 1.5
The House at 15 Bucknel Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 25 November 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Bucknel Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.97 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.10 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.14 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.25 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.58 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.84 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.87 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.89 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.95 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.04 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
15 Bucknel Circuit is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.