What you will love
- The breathtaking, panoramic views from the rear of the home
- The spacious floor plan offering over 135m2 of living space
- The positioning in one of the most sought-after streets in the suburb
- The extensive external storage options
From the breathtaking, panoramic mountain views to the gorgeous natural surrounds, this spacious three-bedroom home must be seen to be truly appreciated. With perfect north aspecting to the front and a postcard outlook to the rear, the potential within is unlimited.
As you enter, you will appreciate the thoughtful room placement and segregated space within the floor plan. Designed with practical, everyday living at the forefront, there are two separate north facing living areas to the front of the home, providing plenty of space for the whole family.
Make your way to the rear of the home and admire the panoramic views of the Brindabella Ranges. Updated and functional, the kitchen includes a dishwasher and induction cooktop and has been designed around a focal window that showcases an outlook that will take your breath away time and time again.
Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors ensure a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors. Entertaining family and friends will be effortless on the expansive and elevated covered patio. Watch the children play in the secure garden below and take in the view that is often sought, but seldom found.
My additional features include:
• Positioned in one of the most sought-after streets in the suburb
• Breathtaking, panoramic mountain views to the rear
• Well-appointed kitchen with induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Two separate light filled living spaces including north facing family room
• Functional two-way bathroom with separate bath
• Large laundry with built in cupboards and second toilet
• Ducted gas heating and split system unit installed
• Expansive covered rear deck for entertaining
• Double attached garage with extensive storage options
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Rushbrook Circuit.
14 Rushbrook Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|0.78 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.92 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.00 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.31 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.32 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.56 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.02 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.11 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.26 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.37 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
14 Rushbrook Circuit is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.