This single level villa in a sought-after complex offers the perfect idyllic easy-care lifestyle or an opportunity to add to your investment portfolio. Enjoy holiday style living just 10 minutes' walk to the beach and popular Rivermouth Café and a short stroll to the playground and boat-ramp which allows direct access to the stunning Tomaga River.
The spacious open living, dining and kitchen enjoys high raked ceilings and natural light with front and rear courtyards to enjoy. Comprising two bedrooms with built-in robes, family bathroom with bath, separate toilet and laundry and a single lock-up garage.
All within walking distance to some of the South Coast's best beaches, Tomaga River, direct access to the Tomakin Sports and Social Club through a secure gate and walking distance to the local IGA and restaurant/bar Smokey Dans.
Set in a great location an easy-care coastal lifestyle awaits in the popular suburb of Tomakin.
- Pet-friendly complex
- Built-in robes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room
- New floor coverings throughout
- Courtyard to front and rear
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
- Lifestyle location set to impress upon inspection
- Pet friendly beach nearby
- Next to the popular Tomakin Sports and Social Club
- 10 minutes' walk to the beach
- Potential rent $400 - $450 p/w
- Rates $2,491 p/a
- Body Corporate - $1,856.40 p/a
There is currently no sale history available for 14/61-69 Sunpatch Parade.
14/61-69 Sunpatch Parade TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Carroll College.
14/61-69 Sunpatch Parade is located within the suburb of Tomakin, which has a population of 1,001, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.1 people.