This contemporary coastal sanctuary offers privacy and tranquility in a natural setting ideally located in the seaside village of Rosedale. This master-built and architecturally designed home is a generous blend of family living and entertaining. Providing the perfect balance of luxury living and a laid-back coastal lifestyle where you can throw your towel over your shoulder and stroll down to the fine white sandy beach at Rosedale for your morning swim and enjoy walking the kilometre long beach for your daily walk.
With a welcoming ambience the wide entry reveals soaring ceilings and expansive dimensions, skylit interiors with large high windows that allow for abundant natural light. The open plan living area is the heart of the home and features a stylish kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, stone benchtops, Smeg appliances including induction cooktop, and a custom corner window looking out to the front gardens. The dining area flows to the large, covered timber deck perfect for BBQs and entertaining after a day at the beach. The timber flooring and corrugated ceiling adds to the light, bright, coastal interiors.
The spacious main bedroom has a modern ensuite and built-in robe with sliding door access on to the back deck and enjoys lovely native garden views. The additional two bedrooms on the entry level are all generous in size with built in robes. There is also a study nook and a family bathroom and separate powder room on this level. Downstairs features a large rumpus room and adjoining fourth bedroom with ensuite perfect for flexible family living or for additional guest accommodation.
The double lock-up garage is large with extra height and space for a workshop and there is additional space outside to accommodate a caravan or boat with easy side access. Further to the already attractive list of quality features is the 7kw solar system, 23,000L water tank, pump and firefighting equipment, low maintenance beautifully landscaped native gardens and enclosed raised veggie garden.
Don't miss your chance to own your own piece of paradise, and the opportunity to make this stunning coastal home yours!
- Large elevated covered timber deck
- Low maintenance established native gardens
- Enclosed vegetable garden
- Soaring ceilings with high windows
- Wide corridors
- Timber flooring
- Solar System 7KW
- 23,000L water tank with pump and firefighting equipment
- Induction cooktop, large oven, dishwasher and double pantry
- Main bedroom with own balcony, built-in-robe, ensuite and overhead fan
- Family bathroom with bath and separate powder room
- Built-in-robes in additional three bedrooms
- 4th bedroom with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living room
- Study nook
- Second living area/media room
- Double lock-up garage with extra height and laundry
- Additional parking for extra car or for a caravan/boat with side access
- Excellent storage throughout
- Land Size 1,300 m2
- Rates $3,080 p/a
- Potential rent $650 - $700 p/w
The House at 13 Tranquil Bay Place ROSEDALE, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $260,000 on 19 September 2005.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
13 Tranquil Bay Place is located within the suburb of Rosedale, which has a population of 221, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.4 people.