Welcome to the market is this gorgeous and well-appointed home in Narrabundah heights and on boarder of Red Hill has been fully renovated and ready for you to move into. located in the most picturesque tree-lined street surrounded by established and lush gardens, affording absolute privacy. Sprent Street is one of the desirable positions in the Inner South.
Number 13 is a superb and fully-renovated four-bedroom plus spacious office/5th bedroom that offers access onto the private front balcony. The home offers two updated bathrooms, a single garage and three distinct living spaces. The home has been significantly renovated throughout; freshly painted both internally and externally (including all external rendered walls), brand new carpets with new underlay, brand new light fittings and brand new Spotted Gum timber vinyl flooring.
As you enter the home you will be impressed with the gorgeous well-appointed front formal lounge room with raked Cedar timber ceilings and open brick wood fireplace, perfect and cozy to entertain family and friends. The formal dining above is a generous space accommodating a large table setting that offers an open one metre wall to overlook the formal lounge, with wide access onto the front entertaining patio.
The home offers multiple entertaining areas with a magnificent front entertaining patio that is surrounded by lush gardens, the perfect space for your morning coffee! To the rear of the home an outdoor entertaining timber deck surrounded by very private rear gardens surrounded by mature hedges. The gardens have been superbly cultivated by the owners over several years and they are truly picture perfect, with gorgeous palms, established trees, mature hedges, roses and agapanthus, lemon tree and even plums! Inspiration can be drawn from the multitude of private outdoor spaces in which you can relax and unwind.
- Fully renovated home
- Sought Location in Narrabundah Heights
- Freshly painted internally
- Freshly painted externally (including all rendered walls)
- Brand new carpets with new underlay
- Brand new spotted gum wood vinyl flooring
- Brand new light fittings throughout
- Brand new black slimline door handles
- Four bedrooms + spacious office/5th bedroom
- Two updated bathrooms (with one full bath)
- Two outdoor entertaining areas (front & rear)
- Three separate living areas
- Single car garage with built in storage area (freshly painted internally)
- Gorgeous kitchen with large SMEG 6 burner gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel double dishwasher, stainless steel splash back, window servery, stunning granite black speckled bench top and skylight
- All external areas fully painted (walls, windows & gutters)
- Formal lounge with raked Cedar ceilings and open brick wood fireplace
- Formal dining room with access to outdoor entertaining patio
- Family and meals area with high raked ceilings
- Front entertaining patio (freshly painted) surrounded by lush gardens
- Rear entertaining deck with established and private gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units x 2 (two lounge rooms)
- Ducted gas heating throughout (floor vents)
- Under floor cement heating in the formal lounge room
- Six external security cameras (connected to iphone)
- Two linen cupboards
- Quality Cedar venetian blinds throughout
- Large laundry with art room and substantial built-in cupboards throughout
- Sensor lighting front and back door
- Gorgeous and established gardens with palms and tall trees, matured hedges, roses and agapanthus, lemon tree, plums and your very own private garden
- Front driveway with ample carparking for up to three cars (freshly graveled)
- Short drive to local Narrabundah & Red Hills Shops
- Located on the edge of Red Hill
- Close to some of Canberra's best restaurants, bars, cafes, Parliamentary triangle and schools
- Close to Manuka , Kingston & Woden shopping and dining precinct
EER: 2.5 stars
Total Living: 215.15m2 approx.
Garage: 35.81m2 approx.
Total: 250.96m2 approx.
Block: 785m2 approx.
Rates: $5,087 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $9,448 per annum approx. (paid by investors)
Land Value: $974,000 approx.
The House at 13 Sprent Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $945,000 on 23 April 2016.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
13 Sprent Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Primary.
|Red Hill Primary
|Astrolabe Street, Red Hill
|Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah
|St Bede's Primary
|Nuyts Street, Red Hill
|St Benedict's Primary
|Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah
|Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
|Narrabundah Early Childhood School
|Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah
|Canberra Grammar School
|Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
|St Clare's College
|McMillan Crescent, Griffith
|St Edmund's College
|Canberra Avenue, Griffith
13 Sprent Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.