The property is located on the western side of Baylis Street approximately 50 metres north of the intersection of Baylis Street and Edward Street (Sturt Highway)
Baylis Street is the main retail centre of the city of Wagga Wagga and the subject property has prominent frontage to that street. Located to the rear of the property is Tongaboo Lane which provides access through to car parking areas off Peter Street and is also provides the delivery access to the property.
Area: Approximate lettable area of 850m2
Zoning: E2 - Commercial Centre
- Refurbished commercial building development with attractive street presentation
- Attractive bull nose veranda and façade
- Stained timber display window frames
- Mezzanine office, rear landing and storage
- Exposed ceilings and truss work to provide an attractive spacious area.
Lease available to September 2025 with options for a further 2x3 year option available
As per existing lease: CPI annually
The agent does not have authority to enter into a lease or bind the lessor without specific authority in the form of formal lease documentation. Oral lease agreements are expressly denied. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Lessor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective Lessee's are advised to carry out their own investigations.