Revel in the gorgeous leafy views provided by the renown Stuart Street pin oaks at this contemporary townhouse, footsteps from the Griffith shops.
Visible from 90% of the home, they provide a verdant, soothing cloak of privacy to the sunny downstairs courtyard and to the master bedroom's covered balcony.
Prepare a meal for friends in the sleekly efficient kitchen and enjoy the line of sight through Linger in bed on the weekend and watch the breeze gently rustle the canopy.
See the beautiful way they frame the views from the street to Black Mountain.
With quality, easy-care finishes throughout and the benefit of the Griffith shops, Kingston and Manuka village nearby, there's plenty of downtime to simply relax and enjoy nature's bounty.
• End-of-row modern townhouse
• Opposite Griffith shops
• Integrated, open plan living
• Allocated work at home space with built-in cabinetry
• Custom kitchen with Caesarstone bench and breakfast bar
• Quality Miele appliances including integrated microwave and dishwasher
• Neutral colour palette
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
• Bright and chic master ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Oversized shower to main bathroom
• Sizeable bedroom two with built-in wardrobe
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
• LED downlights
• European laundry equipped with appliances
• Instant hot water
• Two secure car parks, side-by-side
• Storage cage in basement
• Architect-designed by Paul Tilse
• Built by Preferred Builders
• Small complex of 31
• Fixed-term tenancy to July 2024
Outgoings and property information (approx):
Living size: 86sqm
Courtyard size: 41sqm
Balcony size: 3sqm
Land tax (if rented): $3,832.68pa
Body corporate: $1,327.44pq
Rental income: $670pw
Year built: 2013
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The Townhouse at 12/56 Stuart Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $659,000 on 15 February 2012.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
12/56 Stuart Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|St Edmund's College
|Canberra Avenue, Griffith
|St Clare's College
|McMillan Crescent, Griffith
|Narrabundah Early Childhood School
|Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah
|St Benedict's Primary
|Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah
|Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah
|Red Hill Primary
|Astrolabe Street, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School
|Monaro Crescent, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
|Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus
|Alexander Street, Red Hill
|St Bede's Primary
|Nuyts Street, Red Hill
12/56 Stuart Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.