Online auction 30 October 2021 via www.auctionnow.com.au
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this warm and inviting single level home is perfect for downsizers and first homebuyers. It is set on an expansive 800sqm level block, near parks and playgrounds, Lanyon Marketplace shops and restaurants.
- Choice of living and dining areas, formal lounge/rumpus room
- Interiors feature soft colours and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Kitchen presents gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cabinetry
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, master includes ensuite
- Three way bathroom with shower and bath tub
- LED downlights and carpeted/tiled floors throughout
- Dedicated laundry with cabinetry
- Gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Low maintenance garden with plenty of space for gatherings
- 2,500 litre water tank
- Double lock-up garage
- Close to day care, sporting grounds, Gordon Primary School
- Readymade opportunity to add to a portfolio of investments
- Rates approx $2178 pa
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Maddock Place.
11 Maddock Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.81 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.02 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.26 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.33 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.65 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.40 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.51 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.78 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.86 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.97 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
11 Maddock Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.