Beautiful and spacious inside and out, this low-maintenance home offers two separate living areas plus outdoor entertaining. Located on a quiet, established street within walking distance of local schools, shops and parks, this property is ideal for the first home buyer, upsizer or savvy investor.
- Well-maintained family home with scenic views of the Brindabellas
- Level 948sqm block with fenced yard - child and pet friendly
- Sunny open kitchen, dining and living with surround sound system
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry, large island bench
- Four bedrooms, segregated master retreat with walk-in robe
- Spacious, sparkling bathroom with separate WC plus master ensuite
- Landscaped, mature, fully irrigated gardens for easy maintenance
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with shade sail extensions
- Reverse air-con, underfloor heating, storage, back to base alarm
- Double lock-up garage; walk to bus, schools, Lanyon Marketplace
The land value history at 11 Loureiro Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $322,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Loureiro Street.
11 Loureiro Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare of Assisi Primary.
|0.56 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.64 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.77 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.33 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.62 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.20 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.58 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.62 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.75 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.79 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
11 Loureiro Street is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.