Auction - On Site - 4.30pm, Saturday 27th March
Registration of Bidders - On Site - 4.00pm, Saturday 27th March
Relishing a commanding position on a 939m2 parcel of land, this innovative and versatile property designed by a prominent Canberra based architect, offers an unrivalled lifestyle with views of the Brindabella’s by day and city lights by night.
Constructed with an extraordinary attention to detail and customised utilising the finest materials with a focus on Western Red Cedar, the home is built over three levels and is quite simply breathtaking. Awash with natural light by way of abundant north facing Cedar windows, the home achieves a sense of privacy and an effortless integration with its surroundings, making this desirable and spacious residence one of McKellar’s finest.
From the welcoming entry, the home offers numerous flowing split level open plan living areas taking advantage of garden views, a generous kitchen with timber bench tops, segregated master bedroom with an outlook to the backyard and beyond as well as a sundrenched entertainer’s deck with shade sail, providing room to relax with family on a day to day basis or entertain in style for special occasions.
You will appreciate the two separate double garages of over 100m2 with remarkable storage options and workshop area and extended driveway providing off street parking solutions.
The colourful well-established ambient private gardens are balanced with pathways, paved areas and a generous grassed area and vegetable garden.
Built to perfection and impeccably completed with fresh paint, brand new carpet and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, this remarkable residence offers an opportunity to live the ultimate lifestyle.
Come and inspect this impressive home that has to be seen to be truly appreciated.
Property features include:
• Architecturally designed
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Brand new quality carpets
• Contemporary design with ample segregated family living space
• Spacious kitchen with timber hardwood benchtop, island bench, numerous cupboards and quality appliances including Miele double oven with additional warming draw, electric ceramic cook top and dishwasher
• Substantial formal living area featuring Oregon exposed beams and Western Red Cedar ceilings
• Grand brick fireplace
• Enormous rumpus room with timber bi-fold doors and direct access to the backyard
• Formal dining and casual living rooms
• Cedar windows throughout
• Segregated main bedroom on the ground floor with views to the backyard, walk through robe and ensuite
• Additional three bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
• Main bathroom with shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with bench space and ample storage options as well as third bathroom
• Quality window furnishings throughout
• Large hardwood deck with shade sail
• Double garage with loft storage and internal access
• Second double garage with workshop space, multiple cupboards and storage room
• Solar system with 24 solar panels
• Alarm system
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The land value history at 11 Britton Place MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 3.36%, giving an unimproved land value of $535,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 11 Britton Place.
11 Britton Place MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Miles Franklin Primary.
|1.12 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.45 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.62 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.64 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.69 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.90 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.04 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.08 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.19 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.52 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
11 Britton Place is located within the suburb of Mckellar, which has a population of 2,746, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.