Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present to the market 11-3 Charles Place Gordon.
Set in this perfectly maintained and tightly held boutique complex is this extremely attractive and beautifully presented, single level, three bedrooms, ensuite, free- standing townhouse with so much to offer one very lucky purchaser.
Charles Place isa quiet cul-de-sac, perfectly located across the road from Gordon Adventure Park and just a gentle stroll from the shores of Point Hut Pond.
The home itself offers a modern, stylish design and a very practical, floor plan with a well-balanced allocation of space throughout.
Upon entering the home, you will see that it is filled with natural light, has the bonus of a lovely large, private entry, and offers very separate formal and informal living areas. This is just perfect for family living.
The kitchen is well configured with a large fridge space, ample preparation, and storage space, rangehood, dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
All bedrooms have robes, the bathroom and ensuite are quite stunning, the laundry is well equipped with an abundance of storage and leads out to the covered entertaining area and easy-care rear courtyard.
Storage is a very appealing theme throughout this home, so unlike a lot of townhouses, you will not need to downsize your lifestyle to move in here.
Top this off with internal access from the large, remote controlled double garage, ducted heating and cooling and continuous hot water and you have a lovely, peaceful, stress free lifestyle on offer in this amazing property.
Be sure not to miss out on this very rare opportunity to own this fantastic home in an amazing location!!
• Perfectly maintained, boutique complex, just 12 townhouses
• Amazing cul-de-sac location close to the shores of Point Hut Pond
• Tasteful, modern facade offering quality inclusions throughout
• The fabulous, flowing floor plan designed with family in mind
• Very spacious entry hall allowing you to maintain your privacy
• Large, formal lounge room with space to configure as you wish
• Spacious family/dining with access out to the entertaining area
• Very well-designed kitchen with ample storage and prep space
• Large fridge space, dishwasher, rangehood and a breakfast bar
• Segregated main bedroom with a large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Remaining bedrooms both fit Queen beds and both have robes
• Comfort of ducted heating and cooling plus infinity hot water
• Covered outdoor entertaining area and an easy-care courtyard
• Double garage, remote controlled door, and internal access
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 121sqm
Garage size: 36sqm
Rates: $2,029 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $526 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.60 per quarter
Expected rent: $600-$650 per week
Year Built: 2005
There is currently no sale history available for 11/3 Charles Place.
11/3 Charles Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.32 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.06 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.15 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.56 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.09 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.82 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.09 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.21 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.53 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.70 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
11/3 Charles Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.