Nestled amongst Denham Beach's most prestigious and tightly held clifftop properties, this architecturally designed Torrens title residence is poised to capture the spectacular Ocean views from almost every vantage point. A sophisticated entertainer and homely haven all in one, this stylish residence offers comfort and refined coastal elegance to enjoy the very best the South Coast has to offer.
Upon entering the foyer, you are greeted by soaring ceilings, bespoke curved staircase and wall to wall glass picture windows with light filled interiors offering a seamless flow to the alfresco area and lovely landscaped gardens. A magical spot for entertaining or relaxing with family and friends.
The entry level features a beautifully renovated kitchen designed to suit the fussiest of chefs with stone benchtops, quality appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, double electric oven and walk-in-pantry. The generous living and dining areas boast glorious views out to sea and sliding glass doors allow a seamless transition to the private and tranquil outdoor area backing the clifftop reserve.
The stunning bespoke curved staircase leads you to a sanctuary of comfort and style. The luxurious and spacious master suite has glorious ocean views, luxe ensuite, a walk-through robe and opens to the upstairs balcony to enjoy the panoramic ocean views, beautiful sunrises and dolphins enjoying their morning swim. Large windows frame the magnificent ocean views, from the adjacent second living room as well as the study/4th bedroom. The view from the upstairs balcony is the perfect place to enjoy the most spectacular sunrises with your morning coffee.
The two additional bedrooms both have ceiling fans, built-in robes and stylish plantation shutters with direct access to the private front balcony. Also on this level is the family bathroom. The downstairs laundry and oversized double garage have the convenience of internal access and provide ample room for additional storage or workshop. There is also space in the forecourt to accommodate another car or boat.
Ideally located just 2-hours drive from Canberra and 4-hours from Sydney this stunning clifftop home is a masterpiece in design and invites effortless and luxurious living.
Imagine falling asleep to the sound of the ocean and waking every morning to the sun rising over the ever-changing ocean vista before heading out for a swim or paddle board. Then stroll to Surf Beach Village to get the paper and meet friends for coffee or lunch. Life doesn't get much better than this!
Private inspection by appointment.
- Architecturally designed master-built duplex with Torrens title (no strata)
- Prime clifftop location
- Gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtops, Miele gas cooktop, stainless steel rangehood, Electrolux double oven, Bosch dishwasher and custom cabinetry with built in bookshelves for your cookbooks
- Spacious living area with wood fireplace and wall to wall large picture windows looking out to the Ocean
- Sliding door access to the rear outdoor alfresco area: timber deck with electric awning and tiled courtyard both delightful spaces to enjoy the privacy and tranquility on offer
- 2 x R/C air-conditioners
- Blackbutt timber flooring (entry level)
- Powder room
- Quality window finishings throughout; roman blinds in living areas, plantation shutters in the bedrooms and honeycomb blinds in the master suite
- Elegant foyer and bespoke curved staircase
- Second living room with sliding door access to the upper balcony with panoramic ocean views
- Luxurious ensuite with double vanity, free-standing bath and walk-in shower
- Master suite with walk through wardrobe and custom cabinetry
- Outside shower
- Wine cellar
- Large laundry downstairs with ample storage
- Double lockup garage with space for workshop and more storage
- Potential rent $700-$750 p/w
- Rates $3,356.69 p/a
There is currently no sale history available for 10b Whitesands Place.
10b Whitesands Place DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
10b Whitesands Place is located within the suburb of Denhams Beach, which has a population of 648, a median age of 61 and an average household density of 2.2 people.