Set on an easy care 490sqm block within an easy bike ride of the Ainslie and Dickson Shopping precincts this original duplex home is an excellent opportunity to secure a residence with loads of potential. Offering an open plan living and dining room, separate kitchen and meals area and three upstairs bedrooms, two with built in robes. This is entry level buying into sought after Ainslie.
- 107sqm of living space
- North facing to the front
- Plenty of storage space under the stairs
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area
- New hot water system
- Single garage and single carport
- Level rear yard with garden shed
- Short drive to the City Centre
- Walk to the Dickson Wetlands
- Rates: $2,969 per annum
- Land Tax (if rented): $4,375 per annum
- Due to Covid – 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The land value history at 102 Majura Avenue AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 9.17%, giving an unimproved land value of $458,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 102 Majura Avenue.
102 Majura Avenue AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie North Primary.
|0.21 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.21 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.29 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.51 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.15 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.15 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.23 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.26 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.33 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.46 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
102 Majura Avenue is located within the suburb of Ainslie, which has a population of 5,189, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.4 people.