This property has undergone a meticulous gut renovation, sparing no detail. Every inch of this home has been crafted with high-end materials and quality workmanship. The hard work has been thoughtfully undertaken, presenting you with an exquisite canvas to simply move in and relish.
Discover the ideal solution to your home aspirations - a residence that exudes the freshness of a brand-new space without the hefty price tag. Why compromise when you can have it all?
• Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms for ultimate relaxation and privacy.
• Bathrooms: Exquisitely renovated main bathroom with high-end fixtures. The convenience of 2nd bathroom and third toilet, enhancing functionality for residents and guests alike.
• Downstairs Area: Separate living area, kitchenette and bathroom with own access. Potential for additional income or ideal for guests or teens.
• Laundry: Separate laundry facility.
• Garage: Secure 2-car garage with internal access for your convenience and peace of mind. Additional storage ideal for boat, jet ski or sporting goods.
• Versatile Shed: Separate shed for additional storage or creating your personalised haven.
• Privacy and Security: Spacious, fully fenced 696 m² corner block for privacy and security.
• Approximately 800 m to Catalina Club, offering a game of golf or an evening out dining.
• Approximately 2.7 km to Batemans Bay CBD for easy access to amenities and convenience.
• Approximately 1.7 km to Hanging Rock Boat Ramp, ideal for fishing enthusiasts.
This property encompasses a blend of practicality, luxury, and future potential, creating a haven that meets your present needs and offers possibilities for the years to come.
Don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers. With the market-ready allure of this residence, it won't be available for long. Elevate your lifestyle with a home that exceeds expectations - act swiftly to make this dream home yours! Contact Megan today.
Fact Sheet available on request.
The House at 10 Sea Street CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $260,000 on 20 April 2005.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
10 Sea Street CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
10 Sea Street is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.