This immaculate home has been refreshed and updated ready for a new family to just step in and enjoy.
With impressive 180 degree mountain views and sitting on a massive 927m² block, the lifestyle being offered right here is second to none.
The perfect home in a perfect location with entertaining and easy care living in mind, 1 Golding Place sits in a quiet cul-de-sac with a secure, pet and child friendly backyard.
Guaranteed to impress the most fastidious of buyers the home enjoys:
* Generous open plan living with kitchen, family and dining areas accessing the covered entertainment area
* Rumpus room with cupboard space and robe
* Renovated kitchen, stainless steel appliances ,dish washer, plus ample cupboard space a
* Four bedroom home, 2 with built in robes and shelfing, en suite to main
* Main bedroom with renovated en suite and corner spa bath has a large walk in wardrobe
* 1st floor balcony off the main bedroom has amazing views of the Brindabella Mountains
* Dimmer switches to living room, dining room, hallway and upstairs main bedroom
* Phone sockets in main upstairs bedroom and downstairs area
* Entertain with ease, with a large covered deck and paved area, and lighting
* Beautifully Landscaped, colorbond fencing and a very secure backyard, perfect for children
* Double garage, side door with cat flap, power sockets and florescent lighting, spot light to front and rear of garage
* Side gate access to garden and garage
* Front gate access to deck area.
* Garden access from utility room door
* 2-minute walk to bus stop - city bus takes 35 minutes
* Parking to front of house for up to 12+ cars
* Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporating cooling
* Alarm system and panic button, back to base system available
* Cabling and speakers professionally installed over $5000 in value, surround sound speakers inside living room and on the deck area
* Fox Tel ready with socket and satellite dish
* Outside power sockets to deck and outside kitchen window
* Steel fixed washing line to rear of garage, hidden from entertainment areas
* Garden deck re- varnished
* 2 new self-closing toilets fitted
* Replaced 2nd floor balcony joists, deck boards and added 5 extra joists and another main support pole
* Front of house re-painted
* New taps heads in bathroom, and en-suite
* Re-sealed baths, sinks, and showers
* Painted utility room, bathroom, toilet, and en-suite
* New shelf in en-suite
* New shelf in utility to store dryer machine
* New kitchen tap
* New curtain rails in all rooms
* 50inch T.V. wall bracket in living room fitted
* 32inch T.V. wall bracket in upstairs bedroom fitted
* Dishwasher (Part of the lease)
* Re-sealed all the kitchen worktops
* New rails to back of front door and upstairs balcony door
* Tiled front step
* Replaced fly screen door to kitchen and deck
* Repainted shelving in front bedroom
* Replaced all bedroom door handles
* Replaced heat lights in en-suite and family bathroom
* Replaced outside lighting to deck, upstairs
* Car parking on front for 8 more or boat, trailer, caravan
If you've been searching for your new Forever Home-here it is, ready to occupy and just waiting for a new family.
The land value history at 1 Golding Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $275,000.
The House at 1 Golding Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $580,000 on 19 September 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Golding Place CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|1.12 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.51 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.51 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.64 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.72 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.86 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.19 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.31 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.51 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.60 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
1 Golding Place is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.