If you're in the market for an ideal first home or a promising investment opportunity, look no further. This neat and tidy three-bedroom, one-bath residence is ready to welcome you home.
This home has been freshly painted inside and out and new easy-care flooring throughout.
Key features include:
- Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans for added comfort
- Single well- maintained bathroom
- Functional kitchen which is practical and efficient, making meal preparation a breeze
- Heating and cooling: Stay comfortable year-round with gas heating and a reverse cycle window air-conditioner
- Internal laundry off the kitchen for added convenience.
- The property has a well secured yard, perfect for both pets and children
- There is a well-fenced area, your furry friends will love it here.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to make this a first home or add it to your investment portfolio. Schedule a viewing today to see all the potential this property has to offer!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Gallop Avenue.
1 Gallop Avenue PARKES, NSW 2870 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Parkes Public School.
|Parkes Public School
|77-85 Currajong St, Parkes 2870
|Holy Family Primary School
|37A High Street, Parkes 2870
|Parkes High School
|Albert St, Parkes 2870
|Parkes East Public School
|1-3 Thornbury St, Parkes 2870
|Middleton Public School
|Medlyn St, Parkes 2870
|Parkes Christian School
|243 Back Trundle Road, Parkes 2870
1 Gallop Avenue is located within the suburb of Parkes, which has a population of 11,408, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.