No excess fees, no arbitrary rules or restrictions. Your own separate title townhouse and it's been presented to please. Welcome home to 1 Bonnin Place, a stunning town residence that is both inviting and accommodating. Spread across two generous levels, the considered design features over 148m2 of internal living. Downstairs sunlit living spaces offer considered areas for entertainment and relaxation alike. A well-appointed kitchen with ample storage overlooks the open plan family and flows effortlessly outside to a large north-facing courtyard.
Upstairs three sizeable bedrooms include built-in storage, the master bedroom complete with walk-through wardrobe, near new ensuite, and its own private balcony. A renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower services the two spare rooms.
A full-size laundry accesses the rear courtyard and is next to the double automatic garage with internal access and separate guest powder room. Set in a wonderfully quiet and convenient location it's just minutes on foot to the cafes and shopping at South.Point or the recreation of Pine Island. A truly appealing offering not to be missed.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE ON SATURDAY 19TH JUNE AT 2:00PM
- Separate title 3 bedroom townhouse with ensuite and auto double garage
- Generous floor plan offering over 148m2 of living
- Formal lounge and dining room plus open plan family
- Updated kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
- Large master bedroom complete with renovated ensuite, walk through wardrobe and private
- Built-in wardrobes fitted to each spare room
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath, shower and WC
- Full-size laundry with external access to rear courtyard
- Guest powder room beside living spaces
- Large double automatic garage with internal access
- Ample storage throughout including linen and under stair storage
- Ducted gas heating plus split system RC/AC
- Large, secure North facing courtyard with mature plantings
Year Built: 1995
Land area: 274m2
Upper Residence: 72.97m2 (excluding stairwell)
Lower Residence: 75.60m2 (excluding stairwell)
Total combined under roof: 187.30m2
Rates: $2,484 p/a
Land tax (if rented): $3,244 p/a
Close proximity to:
Greenway town center
Tuggeranong bus interchange
Pine Island recreation area
Bonython Primary School
The land value history at 1 Bonnin Place BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $308,000.
The Townhouse at 1 Bonnin Place BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $495,000 on 28 October 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Bonnin Place BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.81 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.19 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.47 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.67 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.73 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.91 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.19 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.65 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.20 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.24 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
1 Bonnin Place is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.