** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' **
Located in Canberra's inner north suburb of Turner, this apartment is located in the popular "Avenue" complex and is ideally placed close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport.
Your new home features:
- Impeccably presented for effortless contemporary living
- Stylish and spacious appointed interiors include quality finishes
- Chic kitchen has ample storage space, quality electric appliances
- European laundry, air conditioning and intercom
- With a secure undercover parking space for two vehicles
- Undercover entertaining balcony, bedrooms offer built-in robes
- Promotes an easy care and convenient lifestyle
- Within minutes to local restaurants, shops and public transport
- Complex offers a pool and barbeque area for residents use
Available late January for a minimum 12 month lease.
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
No valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+ Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
+ We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+ Face mask must be worn
+ Please respect the current social distance rules
+ Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
+ Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The Apartment at 90/77 Northbourne Avenue TURNER, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $528,000 on 8 December 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
90/77 Northbourne Avenue TURNER, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.01 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.18 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.18 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.24 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.65 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.70 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.76 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.86 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.01 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.56 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
90/77 Northbourne Avenue is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.