Situated in a prime position within the highly anticipated 'Alexander and Albermarle' complex, this two story loft apartment is a fantastic lifestyle opportunity. You will be the first to live in this ultra-cool apartment within the beautifully refurbished redevelopment by renowned building company Doma. These quality built 1970s former public service buildings have been re-fitted with a luxe bespoke feeling and feature a piece of Canberra's history.
- A short walk from the Westfield shopping centre and new dining precinct
- Quality fixtures and fittings including New Zealand wool blend carpets
- Vast lounge invites provides a superb sense of space with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Loungeroom and kitchen features striking exposed bricks and ducting for an impressive industrial look
- Kitchen fitting with stone benches, Smeg appliances and Fisher and Paykel dish drawer
- Bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes and ensuite to master
- Bathroom and ensuite feature chic terrazzo tiling and oversized showers
- Additional powder room downstairs cleverly added to this floorplan
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
- Internal laundry, intercom with secure key fob lift access
- Two undercover basement car spaces with remote access roller door and storage cage
- Common amenities include a pool, BBQ area and zen garden
- Please register your details via book inspection to be invited to open homes
- The lessors consent must be provided for pets to be kept at the property
There is currently no sale history available for 812/35 Furzer Street.
812/35 Furzer Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.51 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.77 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.88 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.38 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.49 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.49 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.65 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.71 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
812/35 Furzer Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.